The Theraphy that gets Infections scared
Cefepime 1000 mg Inj.
- Is a fourth-generation cephalosporin antibiotic and has an extended spectrum of activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, which greater activity against both type of organism than third-generation agents.
- Commonly used in nosocomial infections
- Highly effective against infection caused by multiple drug-resistant microorganisms.
- Is stable and is a front-line agent when infection with Enterobacteriaceae is known or suspected.
- Dose not get degraded by either plasmid-and chromosome-mediated beta-lactamases.
- Nosocomial infections
- Severe pneumonia
- MRSA infections
- Complicated UTI
- Febrile neutropenia
1 to 2g every 12 hours
The next level of infection elimination: ZELPIME